Beginner Workout at Home Without Equipment For Females
If you are a beginner and want to start a beginner Workout at Home Without Equipment, then this guide is for you! Here, you will be supposed to perform all the given workouts one by one. So, let’s start…
Important and Easy Workout for Beginners at Home Female:
IMPORTANT THINGS to Manage at Home Workouts for Beginners!
- First, you only need one equipment in every workout i.e a Mat.
- Initially, perform warm-up, don’t miss it to cool down.
- Make good body postures when doing workouts.
- Remember, weights and intensity are on the basis of your fitness level.
- Change the routine of fitness levels like increase/decrease weights, reps, or rest.
- Upon your progress, increase the repetitions of exercises.
Beginner Workout at Home Without Equipment: Simple WorkOuts
PLAN WEEKLY WORKOUTS:
- Should do exercise 3 days a week after each workout, with a rest day. You could try it on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- In between your exercises, add cardio regularly, or preferably twice a week on the days.
- If you didn’t have the time to work out 5 days a week, be doing a cardio workout twice a week directly after the bodyweight workout. Want a cardiovascular workout? Do the Elliptic Exercise.
Simple Exercises at Home for Beginner Females:
Exercise 1: Jumping Jack
(1) Stands united with your feet together and both hands down.
(2) Move your feet to the side in one movement, and lift your arms over your head.
(3) Reverse the movement instantly by springing back to the starting point. Hold it as quick as possible.
If you are a beginner, then read more about some Ab Workouts for Strong Core
Exercise 2: Push-Ups
(1) Lie face down beside you and your feet along with your legs straight in.
(2) buckle the elbows and put the palms on the ground to the sides of the chest. Place your palms so that they are right below your elbows. So if you bend your arms they should form an angle of 90 degrees.
(3) Everyone’s neck must be linear, and your eyes should be directed to the ground before you.
(4) Hold tight on your abs.
(5) Flatten your arms, so that your body floats over the ground, trying to balance your palms and your feet balls.
(6) Buckle the elbows and lower the whole body till your upper arms are parallel to the ground.
(7) Exhale, press back to the initial position.
Exercise 3: Squats
(1) Keeping the dumbbells in both hands, standing apart with your feet shoulder-width on your toes. Hold your abs tight, and balance over your hips with your hands.
(2) Lie back and relax, as if sitting in a chair.
(3) Be cautious not to lay your back straight, and drop yourself downwards till your thighs are parallel to the ground.
(4) Lower your heels and pinch your glutes as you exhale, extend your legs and stick up.
Exercise 4: Plank
(1) Begin in a push-up position including that you place your hands firmly under your shoulders rather than outside your chest.
(2) With feet connected, the legs are stretched out behind you.
(3) You are holding the balls of your feet and your hands. Keep this stance.
Exercise 5: Lunge
(1) Begin a step-length at the front of the left with your right leg.
(2) knees bent and lessen your body so that your left knee is a few inches (or as low as possible) from the floor and the right thigh is parallel to the ground.
(3) Keep for a beat, exhale, lift back to the initial position, and repeat.
The given post provided a full-body workout for female beginners at home. Hopefully, this guide has explained a simple beginner Workout at Home Without Equipment.